Clairvision School of Meditation
The Clairvision School of Meditation was founded in Australia in 1987 by Samuel Sagan. His teachings and techniques are now taught throughout Australia and the world, testament to their effectiveness, simplicity, and depth. Throughout 28 years of existence, the school has rarely advertised, growing mostly by word of mouth.
First-hand knowledge and experience is emphasized over belief or theory – teachings are aimed at people who want to experience hight states of consciousness for themselves.
The methods are straightforward, the first results immediate and tangible. They lead to inner clarity, a growth in self-knowledge and the perception of spiritual realities.
With the emphasis on direct perception, the school is not affiliated with any religion. It is open to people of all backgrounds.
Clairvision has also developed its own style of alternative therapy based around the inner space of meditation: Clairvision Inner Space Techniques (IST).
If you want to learn to meditate, or deepen your existing practice into a full spiritual path, the Clairvision School is for you.
What’s on offer?
* Teachings of depth where personal experience is the key to transformation
* The opportunity to practice with fellow students in a culture of seeking and self-exploration
* Techniques for vision and insight to be applied in daily life, so that every moment becomes an active part of your spiritual development
* Learning Inner Space Techniques (IST) – powerful techniques of inner exploration and self-knowledge
* Practical techniques to increase vitality and prevent fatigue
How to get started:
* Come to a talk
* Enrol for the next Awakening the Third Eye weekend workshop
* Visit our website www.Clairvision.org.au for more information