In these intense times, our journey feels supercharged and we are called to release what is not aligned and step more fully and boldly into who we are. For many people, this means old symptoms, wounds, and traumas are surfacing for big work. Institutional healthcare and dis-ease concepts, self-care, and personal responsibility are all up for questioning.
How deep – how far – do we go to unravel the cause of what we are feeling?
- is it what you ate earlier today that is causing/ contributing to chronic indigestion? Is sugar the culprit? More hydration? More mindful eating? Have you just been eating wrong this whole time?
- what about the emotions you were experiencing while eating, or about food, weight, abundance, indulgence, etc feeding into the condition?
- isn’t it unhealthy not to feel all emotions? Even the ones labelled “negative”? More about what positivity means.
- how do you live well as an empath? Here are some tips for empaths and a different perspective of what an empath is.
- are you heeding the messages from the subconscious? Here’s a way to bridge the subconscious and conscious.
- what about the pesticides, the bacterial component of GMO foods, and other poisons in the food supply chain? Maybe supplements is the answer? Or are they?
- is it the organ levels? Is the liver functioning optimally? Or is it the brain? Maybe the thyroid? Perhaps unresolved grief is weakening the lungs?
- what about a detox? A mental, emotional, and spiritual detox too?
- maybe it’s just all stress? 5 ways to deal with crisis.
- there’s the question of EMF.
- or this is what aging is like? Here’s what to know about aging and telomeres.
- and if you are female – science is really just starting to understand! Bikini medicine.
- what’s self care?
- is it how we’ve been conditioned by family and caretakers? Our open centres. More on Human Design.
- Or is it ancestral patterns you’ve chosen to release this lifetime? THIS lifetime? And are you 100% human? Read about reincarnation.
- and the genes? “Bad” or dirty genes at play? What is this thing called epigenetics they talk about? People like Dr Lipton?
- is all of this fear of the virus the fear of death?
- what is the difference between healing and curing? Why do we get sick? Is depression and the real issue separation from Source?
Who’s right? Who’s got the science? Does science have all the answers? Do we have unfettered access to all studies and the training to understand? Are we doing enough?
Aura Clearing [affiliate link]
There are GPs, nutritionists, naturopathic physicians, naturopaths, chiropractors, homeopaths, energy workers… Have you heard of the Medical Medium (Anthony William, also Caroline Myss)? What about spiritual science of yoga and mantras? Or BioGeometry? Ancient traditions and natural remedies like Maya Medicine? New technology like quantum bioresonance, quantum mandalas, and PEMF? Have you tried energy medicine – chakra balancing, Jin Shin Jyutsu, Reiki, Family Constellation, aura clearing, space cleaning…everyone has their take on what sickness is. And how to fix “the problem”.
The word disease breaks down to dis-ease. Where in our body are we ill at ease? As ourselves? Where are we living against flow, hardened against grace and blessings? What are our beliefs around “things not working out” and “everything is working out and everything is a miracle”?
There is no judgment of where we choose to stop in our exploration into the root cause. Be easy with yourself and others. Reality is subjective so what’s true and what works for me may not be the same for you. We aren’t here to change minds. Open hearts, yes – starting with our own.
What’s been normalized has been done with displaced focus, perhaps engineered or not by the elite or forces beyond our mundane knowledge. Now that we are awakening we are becoming more present with what we feel to be true.
Or is this the human dilemma and the mind’s endless need to seek out reasons and solutions to things that take care of themselves when we let go and trust life? We are made for this.